Accurate Teamcenter Workflows through automatic checks of your data
Change processes, approval processes, transfer to ERP systems and many other processes in the company are mapped in Teamcenter with the workflow functionality. With this function, processes can be standardized and automated. In spite of using PLM, consistency and quality of data is often still far from satisfactory.
How much time do you spend for the release of an article? To check if all meta data is available and filled in correctly? If all single parts are checked in? If all documents/drawings authorization for release are available?
Troubleshooting requires a lot of time effort from administrators and users. Workflow abortions lead to process delays which adversely affect project terms and delivery times. Missing or incorrect product information can cause problems, e.g. ordering or manufacturing of parts based on obsolete revisions.
Via early detection - even before the release - of data and consistency errors in the product development cycle, these problems can be avoided. As a Teamcenter plug-in, BCT CheckIt provides the Teamcenter users with the option of flexible data checks which are fast and easy to perform. The verification can cover various
- Are all mandatory fields filled out?
- Do the entered values meet the format specifications?
- Are the dependent attributes correct?
Get an overview of BCT CheckIt and register now for our free webinar.
- Simple user interface and interactive reports
- Time savings in failure analysis
For the company:
- Fast and secure workflows
- High data quality - primarily when exchanging data with other systems
- Avoidance of failure costs caused by defective meta data
- Time savings for workflow administration
- Flexible rule configuration and adjustment
- Decreasing workflow support
- Typical applications of BCT CheckIt
- Software Demo: user Interface, sample rules, rule configuration, licensing
- Typical steps in the implementation / commissioning
You do not have time on the mentioned date(s)? No problem!
Register anyway and you will receive the presentation or recording by e-mail after the webinar.