BCT CheckIt Data Validation for Teamcenter
Data quality is an important factor for the successful use of Teamcenter Workflows. To ensure high data quality in the PLM process, the early detection of data and consistency errors is essential. In addition, this approach avoids time-consuming corrections that occur later in the product development process. With the help of our BCT CheckIt solution, you can also introduce this approach in your company.
The simple integration into existing approval processes and a pre-validation by the user enable a flexible use of BCT CheckIt. For example, the add-on can be integrated as a check when synchronizing with an ERP system. Freely definable checks in the assembly context and the possibility of defining mandatory fields or dependencies make the validation usable for different areas.
To use BCT CheckIt, the user does not need in-depth knowledge of the Teamcenter data model.
Advantages with BCT CheckIt
Typical use cases
- Are components checked out or already in the process?
- Are all translations available?
- Check if required articles/revision attributes are filled in
- Check if relevant documents/drawings are available
- Are all mandatory fields filled out?
- Check attributes for consistency and format definitions
- Check whether the item numbers for the same articles within an assembly are identical
- Are the relevant data for the catalog filled in (e.g. translations)?
- Are the relevant drawings for the catalog available?
- Were NX Check-Mate checks performed?
- Are the NX Check-Mate validations up-to-date?
Features BCT CheckIt
Preventing data-related workflow interruptions in Teamcenter.
Green light for processes: Early validation avoids unnecessary process cycles
Learn more about Teamcenter Workflows and their challenges.
"BCT CheckIt allows an easy and flexible validation of extensive assembly structures on plausibility and completeness of metadata, BOM structures, classification and change information and creates the conditions for a smooth further processing in subsequent processes."
Gruppenleiter EDV Organisation - Systeme Produktentstehung, Applikationen
Do you have questions or need detailed information?
Please do not hesitate to contact us by phone, email or with the contact form below.
Mrs. Jasmin Meier
Tel: +49 7852 996-253