Teamcenter Workflows Ensuring error-free runs
Change processes (ECR/ECO), release processes, transfers to ERP systems and many other company process types are mapped with Teamcenter workflows. Teamcenter workflows can be standardized and automated. However, to ensure that they run properly, a sufficient data quality is required.
Issues associated with Teamcenter Workflows
- Interruptions due to missing and/pr incorrect meta data:
- The workflow cannot be reset by the user and is no longer accessible
- Only the administrator has the permission to delete, continue or reset the workflow
- Time-consuming and repetitive procedures for designers due to subsequent workflow crashes.
BCT CheckIt to ensure accurate workflow cycles in Teamcenter
Through an early detection of data and consistency errors in the product development cycle, improved data quality can be achieved and unnecessary revisions can be avoided.
As a Teamcenter plug-in, BCT CheckIt provides Teamcenter users with the option of flexible data checks which are fast and easy to perform.
Benefits for all
With BCT CheckIt you do not need to know technical details to ensure data consistency.
Due to its ease of use, checks can be done quickly and effectively even without detailed knowledge of the Teamcenter data model. An interactive check protocol provides information on the check results and shows the items that did not pass.
After a successful check, a Teamcenter workflow can be started automatically.
BCT CheckIt checks also can be integrated as a workflow handler into existing Teamcenter workflows. Standard check rules enable a quick implementation. Company-specific rules can be added and adjusted easily by a Teamcenter administrator.
BCT CheckIt can be cofigured according to the requirements in context of the Teamcenter use cases. There are various capabilities, e.g. to check item properties, check relations, bill of materials, status, datasets and much more. You also are able to configure different kind of rule sets for each user, role or group.
- Early error detection accellerates company processes
- Processing of data with good quality in downstream processes
- Company-wide certainty of good data quality
- Avoidance of error costs
- Flexible configuration allows the customizing of workflows according to company requirements
Do you have questions or need detailed information?
Please do not hesitate to contact us by phone, email or with the contact form below.
Mrs. Jasmin Meier
Tel: +49 7852 996-253