Quality Management Better products with less costs
Manual processes are time-consuming and old a serious risk of errors. It cannot be denied that one of them is the tracking of design changes: a manual, tedious and error prone venture.
Insufficiently documented change descriptions can cuase an increased time effort and many repeated queries.
Fast and precise identification and verification as well as accurate revision history are of major importance in the change management process in the manufacturing industry. Avoiding missed items and mistakes can achieve significant savings of time, money and sometimes even trouble.
- Elimination of error-prone manual activities for stamping and characteristics extraction
- Unique characteristics numbers over the complete lifecycle of a component supports the collaboration between OEM and suppliers
- 100% control over all design changes
- Clear graphical and spreadsheet identification of the single changed characteristics
- Flagging of changed elements to notify downstream processes of the changes done
- Change documentation at the push of a button
- "On demand" comparison with always up-to-date data, no redundant data saving
- Complete change history through saving of inspection data directly in the model or in a project file
- Clear traceability and access to up-to-date revision history for a wide circle of users in design, quality management, supplier chain, manufacturing
- Reduces time effort for change verification by 70% and more
- Reduces recurring queries and questions
- Avoids failure costs in downstream processes
Process-consistent quality saves time and money. Ensuring product quality is a concern of all employees of an organization.
Complete design change history through characteristics, saved directly in the model or project file.
Fast and precise identification and verification as well as clear revision history are paramount in change processes of the manufacturing industry.
The biggest cost savings can be achieved, when OEMs and suppliers collaborate to develop new technologies, processes and product applications.
Automatic extraction of characteristics from drawings and PMI models and conversion to CMM tolerance operations for CMMs.
Holistic Optimization of your Product Lifecycle using IBS QMS Software from Siemens...
Possible Savings - A sample calculation
Do you have questions or need detailed information?
Please do not hesitate to contact us by phone, email or with the contact form below.
Mrs. Jasmin Meier
Tel: +49 7852 996-253