Efficient Quality Management with IBS QMS
Quality throughout the product lifecycle
Holistic Optimization of your Product Lifecycle
The quality of products and processes throughout the product lifecycle is a prerequisite for achieving company goals.
Quality largely determines the competitiveness of all manufacturers, and high quality standards require integration of quality processes in all manufacturing companies.
IBS QMS supports product ideation, realization and utilization.
Research and development, construction and work scheduling:
The basis for high product and process quality is established in areas of research and development, construction and work scheduling. IBS QMS helps support these processes with:
- Advanced product quality planning (APQP)/project management
- Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Control plan
- Process flow chart
- Inspection planning
- Product part approval process (PPAP)
Procurement, manufacturing and assembly processes:
- Executing incoming goods control with IBS QMS based on random samples and dynamic tables
- Supplier assessment for determining product and/or quality delivery and the evaluation of delivery reliability, as well as subjective criteria, such as price-performance ratios or supplier reaction times
- Handle all inspections carried out during product development
- QMS Gage Management module: a multi-phase solution that can help you implement gage calibration and administration processes
Final inspection, service and sales:
- From creation of customer-specific inspection reports with individual characteristics from various manufacturing processes to documentation of the final inspection
- Concern and Complaint Management module enables your complaint acquisition, analysis and evaluation processes
- Resulting evaluations and vulnerability analyses are of great significance to the further development of products and processes
Do you have questions or need detailed information?
Please do not hesitate to contact us by phone, email or with the contact form below.
Mrs. Jasmin Meier
Tel: +49 7852 996-253