Shorter planning times and lower development costs Automated generation of inspection reports
In order to remain competitive, companies must continuously improve their processes.
By now, process quality and security are first priority.
Shorter planning times and lower development costs are the keywords: less error, less repeated queries, less manual activities and thus less effort in terms of time and costs.
Therefore, now also generate your reports automated:
With BCT Inspector you avoid transcribing mistakes in the generation of inspection reports.
Through direct data transfer you generate the reports automated and according to company and industry standards (e.g. AS9102).
BCT Inspector supports multiple CAD systems (e.g. NX, Solid Edge) as well as neutral model (JT) and drawing (e.g. TIFF, PDF, DXF) formats.
Initial ballooning for later report generation
Generation of inspection reports with BCT Inspector
Your benefits at a glance
- Eliminating error-prone manual activities
- Securing the compliance with industry standards and regulations
- Access to up-to-date inspection data for a wide circle of users in engineering, design/ drafting, quality, supply chain, manufacturing
- Reducing the time effort up to 60 to 80 percent compared to manual capturing of data
- Reducing recurring queries and questions
Below is a simple example that shows the saving potential in terms of money by reducing the time efforts for generating inspection reports by 60 percent:
Do you have further questions regarding this topic?
We invite you to an active exchange with other users... Join our LinkedIn Group!