- The CAD-neutral data format JT can be used in combination with Teamcenter Visualization to provide geometry data to persons and departments without CAD system access
- Teamcenter Visualization can be integrated into Teamcenter to provide access to geometry data to persons with database access
- In order to visualize geometry data outside the database, Teamcenter Visualization can be used as a stand-alone application
- Besides the simple visualization of geometry data Teamcenter Visualization has analysis and attribute visualization capabilities
- Measurement functionality: in addition to distance delta values in X, Y and Z can be visualized
- Distance measurement is done between surfaces, edges or point (image 1)
- A related measurement to a reference point can be done, at which several elements are dimensioned to the same reference (image 1)
- Section functionality: JT data can be displayed in section, in order to show the inner geometry. A mesh can be added to the section (image 2 und image 3)
- Markup: the visualization of attributes on JT data can be done with markups. A markup can be e.g. a part name or material (image 4)
Do you have further questions regarding this topic?
We invite you to an active exchange with other users... Join our LinkedIn Group!