NX 11 - What´s new
Better design starts with better software.
The latest release of NX software delivers a robust set of new tools and significant enhancements to existing
functionality. The goal is to help you design, test and manufacture your products quickly and with fewer errors than ever before.
NX 11 introduces capabilities for convergent modeling, rapid manufacturing, with improved annotation, drafting and documentation, and rendering. Active Workspace in NX 11 is built around these items to provide seamless access to PLM capabilities right within NX.
In this article we provide an overview of the highlights.
Read more about the enhancements in NX 11 by clicking on the several topics:
Flattening and Forming
- A function for almost all Flattening and Forming processes
- Fast geometry-based calculation
- Visual display of stretching / compression
- Enables parallel designing in 2D and 3D
- Boolean operation which moves a tool body along a 2D or 3D path
- Orientation control
- Creation of design form elements which reflect the exact result of manufacturing processes
- All necessary settings defined in the OOTB-installation
- „On-the-fly“ generation of purchased parts
- CADENAS library elements are extended with mechatronic information, for use in NX Mechatronics Concept Designer
- The elements contain (amongst others) the component kinematics as well as sensors and actuators
Do you have further questions regarding this topic?
We invite you to an active exchange with other users... Join our LinkedIn Group!