Efficient Quality Management with QMS Professional
Whichever market, product or sector you look at - supply chains are steadily becoming more important as the nature of competition changes and the advance of information technology continues unabated.
This in turn influences the significance of quality and the role of quality management systems. If these systems are to tackle the new situation effectively, they need to enhance the close collaboration between different stages of production while being open to the integration of suppliers and customers.
With QMS Professional - a process-oriented, modular system, which can be fully integrated – Siemens PLM has designed a solution which enables customer-specific applications to provide quality assurance independent of vertical integration, production processes/models and stage in the supply chain:
- Enterprise-wide quality management through integration of internet and workflow technologies
- Mobile quality data acquisition via handheld devices and/or speech recognition
- Deployable in any manufacturing sector
- Optimal adaptation to customer needs
- Easy integration in the existing IT structure
- Acquisition, documentation and analysis of all quality information along the entire product lifecycle
- Connection to ERP/PPS systems and integration in MES systems
Safe and transparent execution of your quality processes
IBS QMS Professional modules are designed to streamline processes in the areas of product development, manufacturing, test and acceptance – on the basis of innovative web technologies. Practical use by IBS customers unleashes enormous saving potentials. Practical experience has shown that, in the future, computer-aided QM systems will mainly be seen in the areas of product planning, product development and product construction.
Click on the respective button to get more information.
Do you have further questions regarding this topic?
We invite you to an active exchange with other users... Join our LinkedIn Group!