Teamcenter Active Workspace Client v2.4 Enhancements
With Active Workspace, you can provide company-wide all data from your PLM system via a new Teamcenter client. Active Workspace helps you make smarter decisions, taking into account all necessary information, faster and easier than ever before.
In this article we give you an overview of the enhancements in the new version v2.4, that is available since May 2015.
Adapting to changing workplace expectations on user experience
- Search improvements for natural syntax using display names similar to Outlook search, e.g. product group: pumps and wildcards by default
- Improved performance for massive model visualization (Using a new structure indexing, Grid GPU rendering server, MMV rendering enhancements)
- Measurement of 3D models and geometry analysis
- Further Active Collaboration capabilities to follow/subscribe to any object or discussion and to rate usefulness of content
Platform Enhancements for Enabling Mobile Workforce
- Modern, universal widgets for HTML and XRT provide cleaner presentation throughout including in tables
- Home page management to reorder and group tiles as well as protect tiles from being unpinned
- Multiple selection paradigm that work for touch and desktop pointing devices – enabled for cut/copy, reassign tasks, submit to workflow
- Architecture Modeler tile positions remembered across sessions and in saved working contexts for sharing
- Usage of Active Content table display improved to allow column configuration per open type and editing
Platform Enhancements for Avoiding Information Overload
- Home page enhancements to create any object with one-click
- Reporting including summary reports, basic visual reports
- Printing any object as a simple report
Active Workspace integrated in other applications
- Teamcenter Visualization
- Teamcenter Rich Client
Do you have further questions regarding this topic?
We invite you to an active exchange with other users... Join our LinkedIn Group!