How to make BCT aClass colorful? Visualization of important information
BCT aClass provides several possibilities to find components quick and easy: the graphical navigation through the classification hierarchy, the highlighting of the usability status or important criterias and many more.
Preview images for classes
- Small thumbnails for each class allow a quick and graphical navigation through the class tree.
Use status for the standardization of components
- With BCT aClass classified components can be marked with a status of use.
- This use of status can be visually highlighted.
- Thus, the user can immediately see which components should preferably be used, or which are marked as locked.
- Formatting options are: background color of the line; Text formatting: bold, italic, strikethrough, normal.
- Alternatively, the usage status can be displayed in the form of icons in a particular column.
View search results as a chart
- The results of a search can be visualized in a diagram.
- You can group by the class attributes or other properties.
Color highlighting of class attribute columns
- The background of columns with the main class attributes can be highlighted.
- Thus, the most important criteria are easy to identify.
Color highlighting of item attribute columns
- Similarly, the illustrated item attributes can be highlighted.
- Thus, for example the item number can be displayed in a particular color.
Color highlighting due to attribute values
- The color highlighting of the classified components can be defined to individual attribute values.
- Thus, components whose characteristics includes certain texts, such as " DIN " or "ISO“, can be highlighted.
Do you have further questions regarding this topic?
We invite you to an active exchange with other users... Join our LinkedIn Group!